36 weeks pregnant, recent labs showed glucose in urine. What does it imply at this stage?

Hi, I am currently 36 weeks pregnant. This is my 4th pregnancy and I have no previous history of glucose +++ i urine . At my antenatal clinic last week my urine showed up glucose +++. I had a glucose tolerance test at 22 weeks pregnant which came back negative and my midwife has now put me on weekly antenatal appointments and weekly blood tests. What are the implications of glucose and this stage of pregnancy, please?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013