36 weeks pregnant, brown discharge, cramps, back pain, braxton hick contractions. Low baby movement. Anything to worry?

Hello my name is Ashley and I'm 36 Weeks and 3 days pregnant. And I have a light tea colored brown discharge with menstrual cramping and lower back pain also have been having braxton hick contractions. I'm a first time mom should I be worried?? Also my doctor told me that my baby is really low and his movements have slowed down in the last two days
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
welcome to HCM!
don't think ,to worry.
get a sonography done.if the baby is mature,weight is good,nothing to worry.
take opinion of your treating gynaec.