34th week of pregnancy, have loose stools. On Adalat to avoid preterm labor. Should I worry ?

Hi, i am into my 34 week pf pregnancy & for the past 3-4 weeks am having loose stools, on some days i pass stool atleast 3 times. I am on Adalat to avoid preterm labour. I have already repirte this to my gynae & he was concerned about it, should i be concerned as i feel whatever i eat is immediately being expelled by my body & baby is not getting enough nutrients, baby's weight is also on the lower side. Please help...thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013