34 weeks pregnant, tongue numbness, tingling sensation while awake, pimples on tongue. Treatment?

Hi, I am 34 weeks pregnant and for the last week or so i have had a numb tongue . Its worse when I am trying to sleep. When I am awake, my tongue feels tingling but when I m lying down it is numb, i have to move it around or drink something and it will be fine again. There is also pain, there are little pimples on my tongue also. Please help I feel like cutting my tongue off.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
During pregnancy, it is common to have vitamin B complex deficiency which causes the symptoms like numbness and tingling. The improvement is seen on taking proper supplements for 2-3 weeks.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal