33 yrs old, get frustrated when trying to have sex, heart races, unable to do it. What can I do ?

Hi my name is AAAA. I am 33 years old and still a virgin , when I was young I had a few girls, whenever I tried to have sex I always got frustrated, my hearth would race and I could not do it, I gave up on girls for years, recently I met some one that I really like and she likes me, we did not get to having sex yet, iknow that I will be soon, I am dreading it, I cant sleep at night with the thought that she will run a mile when she sees what a nervous wreck I am and never come near me again, this is so frustrating and depressing. I would appreciate some advice. Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013