33 year old having shaky hands. On hypertension medication. Is it due to sudden weight loss?

Hello Doctor, My hands shake a bit not much thou, I have notcied other people and they shake alot. I am not like that at the moment, but just wondering as sometimes depending how my hands are and the way they are located they shake. I am 33 years old had am on high blood presure tablets. I recently began eating less and exercising about 3-4 times per week, and have lost 20 kilos in 11 months. Could this be the reason as I am lighter in my body and this is why my hands shake sometimes Please advise. Brian
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012