32 weeks pregnant, back pain, tightness in stomach, white discharge. Normal?

Hi I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second baby but for the past half an hour I've been getting very bad back pain and tightness in my belly I've had this for a few days now been woken in the night because of it I also had my first child a week early should I be worried ? Or is this normal I've also had a bit of white discharge for the past couple of days thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Due to having these symptoms consult your Obst. as early as possible to rule out having pre-mature delivery.
This might be due to constipation as well but do not take any risk and get examined by your Obst.
Meanwhile take complete rest.
Ok and take care.