31 weeks pregnant, have dark spots on torso, under arm pits, wrapping around breast area. How can I get rid of it?

I am 31 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I have noticed dry, dark spots on my torso under my arm pits and wrapping around towards my breast area. The spots are not in the armpit, nor on the breast. Any thoughts on what it is, or how to get rid of it? I m too embarrassed to ask my doctor, for fear that its just a hygiene issue, although I have tried every soap, astringent and such out there. Thank you...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013