30 year old with diabetes, hypothyroidism and high urine protein levels. Why? On glucophage, thyroxine

my age is 30 since last 8 years i m having diabetes since 2011 i m having thyroid - i am taking medicine regularly for both. but my post lucnh which i check its coming high from 6 months. i m taking medicene for diabetes glucophage 2 and amaryl 2 breakfast. after lunch and dinner 1 glucopage. for thyroid throxine 100 mg. cause last i check it comes 16 recently last 6 months to 8 months i m getting my urine proetien high last it was 82.4 than i check 24 hrs urine that also high 0.33
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013