30 year old having severe pain in the heels. Due to exercise?

Dear Sir, I am a male of 30 yrs old. From last two months I m felling pain in my both foot heal area. The pain is not unbearable but becomes bit more in the morning when i first step down from bed and also if I stand after sitting down somewhere for a couple of minutes. If I take a couple of steps, then the pain become less but still remains bit. I got this problem when I started walking exercise in the evening hrs. as I don t get enough time in the morning. Please help........
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012