30 year old having pain and itching on the chest near the collar bone. Reason? History of shingles. Suffered atrial fibrillation in the past

Hi, I have been having dull pains and itching inside the right hand side of my chest-near the breast bone. The feeling is similar to having shingles which I had a few years ago, however there is no rash there. I am 30 and have suffered from SVT / atrial fibrillation in the past, other than that all healthy. Can you shine any light on the cause. Thanks, Susan
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012