30 weeks pregnant, SGOT:182, SGPT:295, alkaline phosphatase 316, bilirubin 9, cyclogen, itching on body

hello my wife is 30 weeks pregnant and her s.g.o.t. test is 182 ,her s.g.p.t. is 295 her alkaline phosphatase 316 and her total Bilirubin is .9 ,she was in a total bed rest during 15 weeks pregnancy and was given cyclogen shots for 2 month ,she has been having sever itching all her body ,we took this test because her doctor would not give us answer why she has been having this itching . also her HDL is 41 , LDL 253 , although i know but not seeing the patient can not give a correct answer ,i just would like to know from your experience what could cause this sever itching and could it harm the baby ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012