3 yr old had fever, diarrhea, butt-hole and pee hole are red. Should I be concerned ?

Hello. I have a two year old almost three yr old baby boy. Over the weekend he had a fever and threw up three times Saturday night. Monday he was okay had a fever once but had diarrhea yesterday. His butthole and peepee were red and today there Are red bumps around his butthole. Should I be concerned? I have been using diaper cream since yesterday after he poops but tonight an hour ago is when the bumps became a little bigger and counted four but the area around butthole is red
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013