3 years old kid Passing gas. Should we be worried about it ?

my 3 year old daughter is constanly passing gas. should we be worried.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is nothing to worry but the cause of gases may be swallowed air and normal breakdown of food particle by bacterias. Most foods that contain carbohydrates can cause gas. By contrast, fats and proteins cause little gas. limiting high-fat foods to reduce bloating and discomfort. Less fat in the diet helps the stomach empty faster, allowing gases to move into the small intestine.
i recommend you gave her easily digestable foods. if continue consult your physicians for digestive enzymes and advices