3 year old. One ear not hearing anything. Flat response to tympanometry test. Treatment?

My 3 year old daughter just had a flat response tympanometry test, due to one ear not hearing anything. The other ear was fine. I am treating her with added moisture in the air and trying to get her to pop her ears like you have to do in an airplane. I will go back to have her checked in 2 weeks again. Is there anything else that I can so to help her get rid of fluid at home before we get put on prescriptions?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013