3 year old. Excess blinking of eyes, slight twitch in fingers, toes. What could be done?

Hi Dr. My 3 year old son has recently started excessively blinking his eyes and making a little hmm sound. Yesterday I noticed he did not do it all day, but last night before he went to sleep he started doing it. I also noticed that throughout the night his fingers and toes slightly twitch. Im trying not to panic over this before I contact his dr. TTomorow, but Im getting really worried! Please help. Thank you, Aundraya
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012