29 years old, husband suffering from azoospermia, short menstrual cycles for one day. Will this effect IVF?

Hello Doctor, I am 29 yrs old i am married since last 8 years i do not have kids the problem is with my husband he is azoospermic. My query is previously i used to have my periods with good flow for around 3 days. But as years passed slowly the flow got reduced. Now i hardly have a flow of 1 day. My period almost stops after one and half day. Can this lead to any problems as we are planning of getting a IVF done. Please revert asap.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012