28 year old losing hair. USing ketoconazole shampoo. Can I use finastride and minoxidil?

My age is 28 right now & I have hair fall problem since last six years, and i am using ketoconazole shampoo for last three years twice a week. But still facing hair fall problem. I have googled and found that finastride & minoxidil is helpful to stop hair fall. So i have started mintop forte with finax 1mg is this helpful to stop hair fall. One more thing there is family problem of hair fall. My mama ji also have hair fall problem.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013