28 weeks pregnant, ultrasound scan done, shows enlarged lateral ventricle size in foetus. Will this cause abnormalities?

I m 28 weeks pregnant and my recent ultrasound shows that my baby s lateral ventricle size is 10 mm which is the upper limit of advised me to Rescan after 2 weeks.I m very concerned about it. i also find it on net and find that: Unilateral ventriculomegaly (enlargement of the fluid filled spaces in the brain) with a measurement in the lateral venticle of 10 mm can be normal if the ventricle does not continue to enlarge and no other abnormalities are found. The size of the ventricle is usually followed using more ultrasounds to evaluate for any continuing change in size. If the size of the ventricle stays stableStable , baby is unlikely to have any problems. kindly share with me if there is any other information u found. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012