27 year old with fatigue, body ache. Blood test report normal. Have anxiety and depression. Can these be cured completely?

Hi guys...hope all r f9.. Im 27 years old guy from india,from my childhood i have been suffering 4m severe tiredness ( fatigue ) and body aches ( fibromyalgia ) without reasons All d blood test done r normal,but i feel tired 4 no reasons,if i do some lite physical work i get bodyaches 4 couples of days...i was referred to psychiatrist 4m my Hematologists,coz all blood test,x ray, endoscopy was normal....i was having psychological problems also lik severe depression and anxiety...i have been treated by psychiatrist wid more than 20 -40 kinds of tablets from past 10 years,still results r psychiatrist suspects about chronic fatigue and d question is whom should i contact lik wch specialist shld i consult....can cfs and fm b treated completely...need all ur help guys...i wil b rly thankful to u... Regards -sris-
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013