26 year old with heart murmur. Taking lexapro for anxiety. Dizziness and palpitation with chest pain

I am a 26 y/o female. I was told that I have a heart murmur when I was about 12 or 13. Last year I started on Lexapro for anxiety; I had been experiencing anxiety attacks . They have been controlled with medicine, however I my heart will still occasionally race and I feel dizzy. I have always been a moderate exerciser. Over the last few months I have been conditioning myself to run a 5K in April but have stopped training due to having moderate chest pain (sharp and sudden) and SOB while running.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013