25 years old. Taking diet supplement to lose weight. Are these medicine safe to take?

hi Doctor morning and evening 1. complete TD 2. repral 20 3. nebstar 4. eldervit zc afternoon 1.shelcal 500mg tab/ 2. follihair( biotin ) 3. nozia these are the medicines taken by my friend (Male) as diet supplements ... I want to know if all these are safe for 25 yr old female as well , or are these male specific medicines.. I too want to lose weight and fast.. if they are not good for female can u please prescribe some medicines as meal replacments..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013