25 year old planning to take protein supplement to gain weight. Can you give a diet plan?

Hi Mam, My name is Bharath raj i m 25 yrs old. My height is 5ft 11inch and my weight is 52kgs which way below than normal. i m thinking of taking protein supplement to put on some weight. After lot of browsing and suggestion i have planning to go for endura mass. please suggest me some diet plan and supplement to take .I m desperately need in to increase the weight. i m non-vegetarian. Will be very thank full for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013