2.5 year old fell down, ear pain, tiny flecks of black blood. Should i meet a doctor?

My 2 and a half year old daughter fell off the settee whilst having a tantrum, after the fall she cried her ear was hurting but seemed otherwise fine i questioned her to ensure she hadn't hurt herself anywhere else and said it was just her ear hurting. She fell asleep not long after the incident so i kept a close eye on her and when she woke i asked her if she wanted anything to eat,drink or Calpol for pain relief as she was still complaining with her ear hurting but she did not want anything approx 4 hours later she was sick and it contained tiny flecks of black blood, after being sick she returned to her happy go lucky self and was asking for food and drink should i seek medical attention about the sick or is it nothing to be concerned about? Thankyou in advance
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Thank you for the query. I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. You need to take her to the ER as a child cant say clearly what happened but in this type of cases I will always advice consultation with doctor and clear examination. flecks of black blood must be ruled out to prevent complications. Thank you.