25 year old, 2 open heart surgeries. Can I have protein shakes?

I have a heart condition, had 2 open heart surgeories now but before a got the ops a done weightlifting and basically am looking to find out if protein shakes are a yes or no thing now that a have my condition! Am 25 about 6ft weigh approx 16st mostly muscle my op was replacement of the aortic valve now I have a titanium valve there and on warfein all my life. So basically can a take the protein shakes or anything like that for that matter?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012