25 weeks pregnant,conceived via intrauterine insemination,itchiness on sides and inside vagina,is itch guard safe to use in pregnancy?

Hi I m 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby that was conceived via IUI . Now I m havin this horrible itchiness on the sides and inside my vaginal parts. I informed my doctor once and he gave me KELA cream to apply which I did initially but I feel it s made the itchiness worst. So I ve been using itch guard when I really can t stand the itchiness. So now I m wondering is it safe to use itch guard during pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012