24 year old with enlarged spleen and psychogenic tremor disorder. Severe stomach pain with nausea and dizziness. Bruising on the body

Hi I am 24years old I had enlarged spleen bout 8 months I also was diagnosed with psychogenic tremor disorder few months ago and had it for 5 months about 3 or 4 ago on and off would get up in middle of night with very severe stomach pain with nausea with dizziness it has continued til now I know. Noticing a lot of bruising on legs all over and sometimes on armed and buttocks and still get nausea without vomiting all I like is to get better
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013