24 year old having severe testicular pain. Have epididymitis. Will micro surgical denervation of the spermatic cord help?

Yea Hi im a 24 year old male living in Maryland. Since January 8th I ve been having chronic Testicular pain (bilateral on both sides) . I saw my main doctor on January 14th he diagnosed me with epididymitis and put me on cipro for 10 days. The pain continued. I saw two urologist who could not figure out the problem I had 3 ultra sounds and one abdominal mri cat scan all came back negative. I saw a third urologist on March 4th of this year and he put me on Bactrim and Naproxen for 4 weeks. Sadly however I am still in pain, he says if I m not better by april 4th then he would give me a nerve block . However he also said that if the pain is on both sides that its not a nerve issue but an inflammation. I don t know what else to do but this pain is really ruining my life. The pain can be a dull ache or sometime a sharp pain. Please I need to know if there is any kind cure for this problem. I have heard of Micro surgical Denervation of the spermatic cord though I don t if it will cure me or not.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013