23 year old with depression, mood swings. Taking yasmin and cymgen. Have spotting and acne. Alternate medication?

Good Evening, My daughter, 23 years old, is on Yasmin for about a year. She was prescribed the pill for her acne which she developed at 20. She has a history of mood swings and depression which has returned very strongly. She is on Cymgen 60mg but still is extremely emotional. Her acne has not cleared and she also skipped per period, had in between spotting and now very heavy periods with a lot of menstrual pain. Do you think she should stop taking Yasmin and what would you suggest she should rather take? Kind regards Irmela
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012