23 year old female having chest cramps. Evion prescribed. How long should I take the medication?

hello sir.! i am a 23 yr old..female.. i often used to have left side chest cramps around the heart . so a year back some one suggested me to go for cycling on daily basis.. from then onwards i made a routine of daily cycling min 30 mins a day. But i noticed that the day i used to have non veg in my meals or if either i skiped my cycling, i used to have those cramps again. So i went to a general physician and he prescribe me Evion 400 per capsule on daily basis for 2 months. Now its been around 15 days that since then i did not get any pain in my chest. sir i had the query that are there any possiblities of getting those cramps again after I discontinue the dose? and if yes then what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer