22 yr old, obese, hyperlipidaemic, OCD and hypertensive. Having chest pain, sweating, dizzy. Angiography required ?

helloo sir/mam m 22 yrs old student, m obese 74kg ,hyperlipidaemic and hypertensive so i was tkng losartan and atorvastatin frm past 2 mnths so after tkng the medicines my lipid levels came normal so i hv stopped taking atorvastatin since ma llipid levels were normal since one month i started use to suffer with chest pain which was radiating towarrrds left arm ,sweating, dizziness ,giddiness,nausea n sometimes i gt unconcious i visit doctor in tmt he said i have mild ST -T changes, hypertension and cvs is already there in family ...,so doctor ask me 2 get angiography ....yea during TMT after 3 mins i gt dizziness dats y tst has been stopped...,and even m suffering from OCD(obessesive compulsive disorder)so sir i wnt to knw mild ST-T changes wat that mean??why got dizziness in middle??is angiography necessary??
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012