22 weeks pregnant, lower back pain on waking up in the morning. Treatment?

hi, im pregnant and having lower back pain where when i get up in the morning or after sitting for about and hour. i get the pain in my back when i get up, im unable to stand straight and end up bending right over, as i start to move my legs the cannot handle the weight and i either end up back down or walking slowly bent over for a good few mins until i can b fully again. im only 22 weeks pregnant and i havent put on lots of weight, i have 2 kids and none of their pregnancies caused me to have back pains like these although with my youngest child the labour was extremely painful when i felt the contractions the pain in my back was so overbearing that i didnt even feel the belly pains. what do you suggest i do to treat this? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012