21 year old with varicose veins on the penis. How long will it take to heal? What is the medication?

I am 21 years old and recently i have developed a varicose vein on my penis . It runs from the base of the head along my shaft.I masturbate a lot but however for the past 3 months i have stopped.The vein gives me slight discomfort.I am not sexually active. Will the varicose vein ever heal? If so , how long will it take? What kind of diet do I have to maintain to do so? Can I have sex without it affecting my life? Is there any medication I can take that can help the healing process?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012