21 year old with fatigue, sleeplessness and severe weight gain. History of eczema. Need help

Hi, I m 21 years old. I have in the past 3years been experiencing extreme fatigue , being unable to sleep nor wake up, not wanting to be around people, struggling to get through the day, low levels of energy, just feeling really down. This is not quite out of character for me, its how I ve always been but in the last three years its become worse to the point that I can t function and I ve gained a lot of weight. I recently peed in the bed and I itch all over my body so much so that I have to take several showers a day. I don t know what s happening to me. I have a history of eczma.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012