20 years old female have aterrible hair loss problem. Should I continue the use of tugain or not ?

hi,i am a 20 years ols female.have aterrible hair loss problem.looks like female alopecia .i have been using tugain gel and solution since last one year now but dosnt show any results.please guide me if i should continue the use of tugain or not.the hair seems be thining only. 2o years old problem is of hair loss.its female alopecia rather.thiningof hair from the front portions of thescalp.i have been under medicationsince last 1 year now.have been using tugain solution 5% first and then tugain gel 5%.there dosnt seemany progress in hair growth. rather the hair thining seems to have increased.please guide me if i should continue the use of tugain or not.and if not then what.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011