20 year old with constant mood swings, getting angry, crying spells. Need help

i am a 20 year old gal..i have constant mood swings. one minute i'll be happy and the next minute i'm sad.....i get irritated very soon,and tend to yell at people for no fault of theirs.i hate to see people who are happy,and i hate people who achieve things..i constantly get the feeling that i'm not loved,no one cares for me.i feel like i'm a failure.i don't have many friends,just two of them.people dont like me..i cry very often,and for silly reasons,sometimes i don't seem to know the reason i cry...i cant think about my future..
i wanna change.i'm really worried about how to get out of all this, what will happen to me if i dont start planning for my future
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013