20 year old have seasonal allergies. Stuffy nose, chest tightness and breathlessness. Have anxiety

hi i am 20 years old suffering from seasonal alergy......the cold air makes me breathless .....the stuffy nose always makes me panic....i also suffer from anxiety which i guess is contributing to the chest tightness am prescribed odimont fx and predmet 16....i feel unsafe to go out...always fell safe to stay home.....last year i was diagonised with some dust and food allergy ...i feel okay in summer or spring but as fall occurs this symptoms!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012

Welcome to HCM

Your history is seasonal allergy and breathlessness and stuffy nose, there is strong possibility of allergic rhinitis and Bronchial Asthma.

Do not panic and worry as this is not a serious problem and it can be treated sometime may not be permanently but symptoms can always be controlled with proper medications.

You are taking anti allergic and anti- inflammatory(Predmet) which should give you good relief in few days time ,but take these medicines under medical supervision only.If breathlessness is more inhalation /nebulization therapy will be helpful.

If a detail work is required by Complete Blood count,serum IgE level,Pulmonary Function test and if required allergy tests and ENT consultation may be required.

Good Luck