20 weeks pregnant, ultrasound showed head circumference small compared to the body. Advised repeating the US. Serious?

I just had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and my OB office called and said everything was good except the radiologist and my OB wanted me to repeat my ultrasound in 4 weeks. They said the baby s head circumference was 1.06 and 1.09 was normal. They said his head was decreased compared to the size of his body. I am very concerned and waiting for 4 weeks seems to hard. Should I be concerned something more serious is wrong? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013