20 weeks pregnant. Constipation with vomiting tendency after eating. Any cure?

i am 20 weeks pregnant nw,i was not having any hyperemesis during my early pregnancy,but nw for these 3 days,whatever i m eating is vomiting out,not immediatedly after eating,breakfast ,lunch everything will go out together in a huge amount,i cn see indestigated food,whaterever i took that whole day in that vomitus..i hav constipation also..bleching is there..i was trying with bland diet but no very cold climate nw..can u help me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013