2 year old with a bruise on the gum due to an injury. Could there be a damage to the tooth or nerve?

Hi my 8 month old hit her mouth where her two front teeth are but are not poked through yet. There is a bruise on her gum the perfect shape of the tooth behind it. She is eating hard snack foods and sucking on a bottle. She lets me touch it without a fuss. Does the bruise mean there is damage to the tooth or nerve. She didn t cry very much and there was a little blood from her lip. I got her to drink some water right away.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013