2 year old, on and off fevers, diarrhea, runny nose, cough, greenish eye discharge, panting. Taken tylenol. Advise?

I have a son that will be 2 may 6th, since April 13th he has been having on and off fevers, diarrhea until the last few days, runny nose and cough (congestion) and now he has the greenish stuff in his eyes. his breathing was little funny a couple of times kinda like panting almost. His fever up until yesterday never got above 99.9 yesterday it hit 103.2. i gave him tylenol and it came down. but he has been back and fourth for the last week and half. could this just be allergies, teething or does he need to be seen by his doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013