2 year old, constipation, red dots around hairline, runny nose, cough. Calpol taken. Advise?

Hello my son is 2 years old. 5 days ago he developed a fever of 38.2C which for 3 days after went up and down as I gave him calpol which seemed to help. His temperature is now reasonably normal but he has been constipated for 2 days and has very tiny red dots scattered around his hairline. They're not spots, they're flat with no head, they look like the pigment from a strawberry birth mark he used to have. He also has a runny nose, clear, and a cough which isn't too bad. He's sleepy and just wants to watch TV when he's normally an active wee man. Can someone advise me on what this is and is there anything I can do to help him? Thank-you!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013