2 year old. Swallowed coin. Clinking sound in mouth, bleeding nose. Could there be any connection?

About three days ago my 2 year 7 month old, 29 lbs. daughter swallowed a coin. We re not sure what it was, but we think it was a penny. My wife heard a clink in her mouth a second before she swallowed and was choking. It went down within 20 seconds, and she has acted fine ever since. She did have a nose bleed when she woke up yesterday morning though. Could there be any connection? Other than that she continues to act normally, eat normally, go to the bathroom normally. Should we just continue to check her poop?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012