2 year had seizure while having fever. Has blank stares and disturbed sleep. Concerned

my 2 year old had a siezer in september from having a high fever when he was about 18 months old. sense then he has not slept all the way threw the night and he just wakes up out of no were doctors say he is fine just wake him up every so often and he will be fine. i have dont that but it has not helped at all he is still waking up. he has blank stairs that it is hard to break him out of sometimes and now he hurts hisself and does not flinch or anything to it and has like no pain reflexs much at all. could something be really wrong i have asked the doctor about sipa but she had no clue what is was could someone help me please im very consurned for my son i have almost lost him twice sense he was born. PLEASE HELP IM VERY WORRIED!
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012