2 oral sores on tongue and infection on right lower lip. Applied somogel, no help. Can I use fucidine cream ?

I am suffering with two oral sores on tongue and an infection on my right lower lip which is quit painful i think this infection on my lower lip is small pimple size but flat and it has a saptic (very light). I am using folic acid 2 tab each 6 hours alongwith batnesol solubles which doctor suggested me 4 years back when i had same thing i am also applying somogel on lip and on tongue but not useful since past 3 days and it getting worst. I want to ask you that can i use fucidine cream ( antibiotic ) on my external lip infection and what is the usage of it. please answer me on.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012