2 months pregnant, many pimples at mouth area, spread all over face. Results say growth of Klebsiella pneumoniae, advised Augmentin. Safe ?

Hi Doctor, I m 2 months pregnant. 2 months ago, my face started pop out a lot of pimples at my mouth area and now almost spread over the whole face. I ve went for specialist and the doctor had digged some pimples for tested. The result out and it showed light growth of Klebsiella pneumoniae on my face. The antibiotics given by the doctor is Augmentin which contains Amoxycillin+ Clavulanic Acid . May i know if this Klebsiella pneumoniae will cause any affect to baby? It is save to take the Augmentin for pregnant women?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012