2 month old, formula fed, very fowl smelling gas and poop, having eczema. Reasons ?

My son is 2 months old. Formula fed since 2 weeks (gerber good starts gentle). Very fussy 1 to 1 BM a day, very fowl smelling gas and poop. Some reflux . Based on a family history if sever food allergies (brother, sister and father) pediatrician suggested switching to Soy we did that for 48-72 hours and his eczema became much worse as did the fussy/gas and no poop. Switched to nutramigen which he has been on for almost 72 hours. Still fussy gassy and no we have green poop but it smells like metal... Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012