2 HcG Beta tests and ultrasound shows gestational sac and 12mm endometrium. Will it work out ?

I have had 2 blood tests done one on 10/15 ( hCG Beta at 829) another test done on 10/17 (hCG Beta at 896) I also had a ultrasound done on 10/18/12 and per the measurements i am 5 weeks and 2 days and they saw a gestational sac and the endometrium measuring at 12mm. Just by looking at my levels do you think everything could work out?? My doctor requested I have the shot right after the second blood test to terminate and I requested the ultrasound then saw the sac, and had another round of blood work. Please give me your honest opinion. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012