19 years married female, have dry skin on butt, wrinkles and discharge

I have dry, peeling skin right where my vagina and inner thigh meet. Its red, but it doesn t itch or hurt. I also noticed dry skin on my butt, where my butt cheeks meet my vagina. And above my anus. Nothing itches and nothing hurts or burns but right before it peels, it gets a lot really small wrinkles . I ve been having white, mucus like discharge but there is no odor or anything. I don t know if its relevant but I m 19 and married, so I AM sexually active and I m about 13 weeks post partum.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011