19 year old diagnosed with schizophrenia. No family history. On sizodon and sulphitac. Opinion?

my son is 19years. he has been diagonixed to be schizo at a very early age of 5plus. there is no history runni ng in both our families. he is on sizodon ls now. he has been on medication for the last 8 years.sizodon was administered all these years.on the advice of the psychiatrist his prewsent mediine isw sizodon ls and sulphitac. his tenper irritability hatred still persists. we havwe consulted many dotoras but all in vain. the chennai scarf schizo centre has opined that he is not schizo but ljust lacks maturity minus logical thinking and reasoning. he has gpt excellent memory but with short attention span a nd concentration. my query is will schizo.set in at suearly age. give your id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013